Official Perversor "Cursed Art" - site for my works and creations for any extreme metal (and sometimes... but really sometimes - not only "metal" related) bands. Mostly Death and Black Metal stuff, that I like myself. To make it short - feel free to look around and if you need anything done for band / magazine / poster / flyers etc. don't hesitate to ask via - emali.

sobota, 9 kwietnia 2011

Ugh... The site is finally up.


Hell...
well it's been quite a while. I think "hope" posted in previous entry is mother of fools. But well, here I am back, with new layout for this page, and trying to put all my "works" together this time.

I've just added some posters - in the Poster section, after that I will add logos and other works, whole layouts etc.

Also my friend Xaos told me that my newest "child": whole layout to Oldschool Metal Maniac magazine - issue 3 (http://www.myspace.com/oldschoolmetalmaniac) looks killer... and I've just realize that I need to share this with anyone who read this stuff... (I did also layout to previous 1# and 2# issue but, the latest one I think is the best one)

The magazines arrived at my place some time ago. But they really looks killer indeed. Better order your copy quick -> http://www.thrashing-madness.pl/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz